Re: Nvda broken?
Hi,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
A few things first:
* Which NVDA version are (or were) you running?
* Which Windows release are you using?
* Do you have any add-ons installed?
Sounds like NVDA has encountered a major problem when trying to load something at startup. The thing is, we need your NVDA log output to determine what's up, and one way to get it is:
1. Open Run dialog (Windows+R).
2. Type "%temp%" (without quotes and exactly as shown) and press Enter.
3. Look for a file named "nvda.log" or "nvdaold.log".
4. Open the file and copy and paste everything you see in the reply.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Matt Turner
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 1:18 PM
Subject: [nvda] Nvda broken?
Every time I try to start up NVDA, I get a airer.
I've uninstalled/ reinstalled, but I still get the same thing.
Even when windows starts up, the sound plays, but nvda still gives and airer.
Narrator reads, airer nvda.exe ok.
I get nothing about checking the nvda log.