Re: I'm dissappointed

mk360

2013.3.

El 23/12/2017 a las 20:29, Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
Hmmm, it is a recent addition (not long ago I believe). I think not a lot of people know that NVDA does have alternate say all like what JAWS has now, and I gave numerous demos in the past.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 3:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I'm dissappointed

Sorry!
Never tested that way!

It is a very good feature not communicated to the users!

Rui

Às 23:21 de 23/12/2017, Gene escreveu:
I found the setting. I almost never do anything in that dialog and I
didn't know about it. You don't use left and right arrow, you use up
and down arrow, the same keys you would use normally to move up and
down a line.
<mailto:lmddh50@...>> > *Sent:* Friday, December 22, 2017
6:18:54 PM > *To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> >
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] I'm dissappointed > > I think that
NVDA is just as good or better than any other screen >
reader. I think the issue for businesses is the fact that NVDA >
is open > source thus in their minds less secure.