From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 7:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Golden Cursor December 23rd snapshot/emergency patch posted

Hi again

I forgot to say did the stable version also get the commands changed? I only checked for the dev version as that was what i downloaded.

I would have to check on another machine with the earlier version unless some one else can tell you.

I am guessing they would be the same 2 that are wrong?

by the way thanks for all you have done for the community this year and hope you have a or some time with your family and friends  over this period and may you have safe travel where ever you go over this period.

Gene nz

Hi Joseph

Just checked and the commands are correct now if you access them from inside of the add on manager for golden cursor.

but i would hate to say this if you go to the get add- ons page under the golden cursor page it is incorrect there for those same 2 commands.

I always thought when you opened the help section under the add on manager section it would take you to the same place but seems not. so is there a copy on or in the add on?

I have never checked and i guess there would be there just in case you did not have internet access?

Or is this still to be done?

sorry to give you some more greys.

Gene nz

On 12/24/2017 1:39 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks to quick feedback from a user, an emergency patch for Golden Cursor December 23rd snapshot is now up:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldenCursor.en.html

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph