Tech support: a possible training session during NVDACon 2018

Hi all,

Before I present the following idea to NVDACon organizers, I’d like to run it through with you to gather comments before proceeding:

As some of you may know, the NVDA community holds an annual gathering of community members to discuss NVDA and its present and future. Given that NVDACon 2018 proposals might be floating around the community (hopefully by early next year), coupled with recent tech support discussions, I was wondering if I should hold a training session during that gathering that goes over basics of tech support. Topics may include user-centric questions, troubleshooting steps, how to read NVDA log and what not.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Joseph