Re: The Story of Rudolph Part II

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Hi, I think if you had wanted to post this, you might have been better to have made it a dropbox text download, perhaps put into your sig line. Its very long, and is rather USA-centric. I don't understand a lot of its references here in the UK.
That is not to discourage you from writing, but perhaps just flag it and save a bit of space on the list. At the time of writing I see nobody commented on this, but if I were a moderator here, I might be getting my riding crop out!

:-)

You should have called your Reindeer after add ons to nvda. One could have been golden Cursor with a shiny nose after all.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-