Re: Tech support: a possible training session during NVDACon 2018

Adriani Botez

Yes Joseph thank you for your huge work. Be careful and do not stress yourself too much. We should really work together to build a sustainable platforn for sharing maintainer experience. We have to show the users and amd other people that maintaining does not only mean to translate or test addons. It implies user support, user surveys, networking, writing tutorials and articles etc. as well.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 24.12.2017 um 11:23 schrieb Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...>:

Could I just say, Joseph. Please be careful. I am not saying don't do it, but be aware of the stress levels in your life.
Just a friendly warning that is all.
Hope you have a good restful Christmas.
Brian

bglists@...