Re: Tech support: a possible training session during NVDACon2018

Gerardo Corripio

Agree totally that such a session for NVDA 2018 would be awesome indeed! which makes me wonder as well, where would I get info on the NVDA training module you guys are talking about? I imagine it costs something as to via, help support the NVDA community?'

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S de Telcel

El 24/12/2017, a la(s) 3:07 a. m., David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> escribió:

Hi Joseph!

I think what you proposed is a good idea, because it might get more NVDA beginners to join the NVDACon 2018. Learning some beginning tech support from it being well explained, would be better for some people than reading the manual! I learn great from manuals, and I am a great self learner from reading books and seeing patterns and all.

We all learn in different ways though, and I think that a presentation on using the NVDA log information, self testing procedures, and more advanced topics of NVDA would be good to present at the NVDACon 2018

!Thank you so much, Joseph, for what you do, and let us keep marching on and work together and teach each other.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10