From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sky Mundell
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 11:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and audable download manager

Hello List. I have a friend who was a long time Window-Eyes user, but he is now using NVDA due to Window-Eyes no longer being developed. There is an application he used called Audible download manager, and some of it works fine with NVDA, but he has a problem where while he is downloading a book, NVDA reads the folder path where the book is being downloaded. With Window-Eyes, however, it would tell him, "downloading, followed by the name of the book. Is there anyways for this to be corrected in a future version of NVDA?