Re: Issues With Number Processing or Display On Creative Labs Web Page

Carlos

Hello:

    It appears that the first set of numbers is some kind if internal product number/code.  The second set of numbers is the correct price.

    At least that's the way it read in Firefox Ver. 46.

    Hope this is clear enough to understand?

On 4/29/2016 1:49 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  When I visit the below web page on the Creative Laqs site, I get oddities with the prices for the various products.  For example, many of the prices are ridiculously high such as $16999 for a set of small portable speakers.  When examining it closely, it seems these figures are deleting a decimal point and replacing it with the first digit after the decimal point.  So the above example should actually read $16.99.  This has happened a number of times over the years.  Here is the page.

http://us.creative.com/estore/?utm_source=eDialog&utm_medium=Mailer&utm_campaign=Mailer_16.0429_SoundBlasterXH7

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"