Browse Mode Table Shortcuts

MJW <matthewjwilliams101@...>

Hi all, new member from the UK; just joined the list.
was wondering, are there NVDA shortcuts for shifting from one end of
a table row to the other? it would be something like <shortcut> -->
right edge of table; <shortcut>' --> left edge of table. Maybe even
ones for jumping from the top row to the bottom and so on. I am aware
of the comma and shifted comma shortcuts; although their primary
functions differ slightly. I'm writing to the list because I've not
been able to find anything of above description mentioned in the
manual.
All best, Matthew.