Re: Speak Passwords

Andrea Sherry

Turn on key echo and word echo.

Using Firefox latest stable rewlease.

Wanted to usewhen accessing my internet banking site.

When entering charactgers for password just hear star-star-star etc.

Looked in addons section of NVDA menu to see if was even installed.

All other addons informed me that they were running. Speak passwords just said installed.

Thanks for your reply.

Andrea

On 28/12/2017 9:40 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Can you give me exact steps to reproduce the problem?
Which program are you using, and what do you hear while typing the password?
On 12/27/2017 10:15 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
This addon does not funtion on my system.

What information do you need to assist me to diagnose this issue?

This is Windows 10 Pro 1709. nvda_2017.4.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad