Re: Speak Passwords

Antony Stone

Tell us which banking site this is so we can try for ourselves - even without
having an account, we can still try the login system to see what it says.

As Tyler said "please give the exact steps to reproduce the problem" - that
means tell us everything we need to know (thanks for mentioning which browser)
so we can try to experience the problem too and hopefully help to solve it.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Thursday 28 December 2017 at 11:57:11, Andrea Sherry wrote:

Turn on key echo and word echo.

Using Firefox latest stable rewlease.

Wanted to usewhen accessing my internet banking site.

When entering charactgers for password just hear star-star-star etc.

Looked in addons section of NVDA menu to see if was even installed.

All other addons informed me that they were running. Speak passwords
just said installed.

Thanks for your reply.

Andrea

On 28/12/2017 9:40 PM, Tyler Spivey wrote:
Can you give me exact steps to reproduce the problem?
Which program are you using, and what do you hear while typing the
password?

On 12/27/2017 10:15 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
This addon does not funtion on my system.

What information do you need to assist me to diagnose this issue?

This is Windows 10 Pro 1709. nvda_2017.4.

Andrea
--
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.