Re: switching between languages

Gerardo Corripio

From another Synth Switch AddON user, it's great for bilinguals like myself for on the fly switching in my case, from Vocalizer Spanish Juan, to Vocalizer English US Tom.

El 28/12/2017 a las 11:49 a.m., Christo de Klerk escribió:
Yes, you can use the switch-synth add-on. It is brilliant. You can set it up to be able to switch with one keystroke to any of 6 languages/voices. I have set up mine so that I can easily switch among three English voices, Afrikaans and Dutch and I have one spare that I may still use for either Spanish or Norwegian.

Regards

Christo

On 2017/12/28 7:29 PM, Morne van der Merwe wrote:

Hello listers,

Hope all is fine.

I really like the ability of NVDA to speak different language, especially Afrikaans, which is my native language. However, I can speak English and German and I receive messages in German sometimes. Is there a quick way to switch between Afrikaans, English and German?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Morne

--