Re: NVDA skype group

Hmmm I do want to keep up with the chats though, but not necessarily all the calls.

On 30/04/2016 1:28 a.m., Brandon Cross wrote:
well if the actual chats like IM's are bothering you, you can type
/alertsoff in the chat box, if the calls are bothering you, you can put
skype in do not disturb mode, skype > status > do not disturb.

On 4/29/2016 7:06 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
My view is that we should have groups on as many networks as we can.
Especially if they are free.
The only thing I am not a fan of is group calls on skype, I did have
skype up yesterday but I was working on something else, usually its
only up when I want to have it up but whatever.
At least I know if I want to chat I can.

On 29/04/2016 12:24 a.m., Angela Delicata via Groups.io wrote:
Why not creating a WhatsApp group?
Thank you.
Angela from Italy

Il 28/04/2016 12:55, Kevin Cussick via Groups.io ha scritto:
I could not seem to join I opened the url in ff and I think I hit the
join button, got a message saying if your not getting anything
happening click the web link I did and it seemed to join me but I don't
see anything in my skype contacts thanks in advance for any advice
given.

On 27/04/2016 23:50, laura cornwell wrote:
Hey there, to all on thislist we have a skype group createdfor people
who just wants to talk about NVDA or who needs help withNVDAhears a
link
that you can use to joine Brandon Cross:
https://join.skype.com/yuhmuyVSlmRT

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast
antivirus.

.