From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] outlook question

I don't use Outlook but for all cases where I want to have speak all work correctly where it doesn't, I use the actual command. I use that command every time I read a message in Windows Live Mail. If I don't, perhaps because I read mail in plain text, the entire message isn't read. I don't like the standard read all command. I have the caps lock set as an NVDA key, so I can issue the command caps lock down arrow.