Re: outlook question

Rosemarie Chavarria

I think they're talking about the email client.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard
Traxler
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] outlook question

Wondering about outlook. Sorry, but I've not paid attension to the outlook
discussion here. Is this a web-based mail service or a local mail client?
Years ago, I used outlook as part of office 97, office 2000, and office
2003. At that time, I thought that a standalone outlook was something you
had to purchase.

Since "big brother" won't let me use outlook express any more--and NVDA
worked so well with it, I need to start learning something else. Maybe
outlook is the one.

Thanks.

Howard