From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 2:29 AM
Subject: [nvda] outlook question

Wondering about outlook. Sorry, but I've not paid attension to the outlook discussion here. Is this a web-based mail service or a local mail client? Years ago, I used outlook as part of office 97, office 2000, and office 2003. At that time, I thought that a standalone outlook was something you had to purchase.

Since "big brother" won't let me use outlook express any more--and NVDA worked so well with it, I need to start learning something else. Maybe outlook is the one.

Thanks.

Howard