From: "Edhoari Setiyoso" <edhoari.s@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda with a youtube to mp3 converter program

You could try this software (https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/)

I use it for couple of years without problems. Only when google made
modifications on youtube then I need to update it.

On 29-Dec-17 4:10 PM, David Griffith wrote:

I believe that this program is no longer in development so the chance
of an update may be remote.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/