Re: NVDA and Chrome and indeed.com

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Hm. I use the site with Firefox with no problems, or at least I did until recently (haven’t visited in a few weeks). Maybe I’ll give chrome a shot and see what happens.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Beaver
Sent: December 29, 2017 11:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Chrome and indeed.com

Hi,

When I use the latest stable NVDA and the latest Chrome and go to the indeed.com site it has problems.  It seems that NVDA is getting hung up in some kind of banner that shows up and I can't seem to get out of it and go to the main part of the page.

I can't tell if this is an NVDA issue or a Chrome issue.  No warnings or errors are showing up in the NVDA log.

Can someone else try the site and see if you have the same problem?

Dan Beaver