Visual Studio add-on.

Pawel Urbanski <pawel@...>

Dear Group,
I am currently working using Visual Studio 2015 - the latest update.
Since Microsoft introduced the Visual Studio Community edition, which
used to be Professional edition, we got a very nice IDE.
There is an NVDA add-on, which is installed by default that enhances
NVDA and VS interoperability.
The features are rather complete, but I found 2 issues:
1. When Intelisense with code suggestions popup is read, NVDA keeps
reading the number of items in a edit combo / list, which can get very
annoying / flustrating.
--- What is the way using code to silence reading this attribute? NVDA
has the opption of not reading item possition information. Can we
apply it to individual controls?

2. When leaving the previously mentioned Intelisense popup, NVDA keeps
reading the window type / title, which is way too verbose when you are
coding and keep jumping from the editor to Intelisense all the time.
--- Can we control this from the add-on code?

I am not familiar with Python on the daily basis, but can find someone
to fix the code or do it myself if the changes are minor and can
simply follow the documentation and do little trial and error.

Thanks for any hints and tips,
Pawel