Re: Using Win10's Mail App

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Robert,

The only thing I can think of is that all your messages are going into the inbox in the mail app. That's why it could be taking a long time for all your messages to download. You can't filter message in the mail app like you can with programs like outlook and mozilla thunderbird. I don't know what else could be going on with the mail app.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Mendoza
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 5:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Win10's Mail App

Out of curiosity I tested awhile ago for the first time the Mail apps to my Windows 10 machine, I noticed when opening the mentioned apps took me so long to loads or open. Though, I never had experience this to other third-party applications like Thunderbird, and etc. Or, is this really normal as it was supposed to be?Again, this happen although none application is running in the background. I am currently using a Dual Core processor 5th generation with 4GB RAM. Not sure what exactly could cause of this. I appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza

On 12/30/2017 10:39 AM, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, Pauline,

David Moore has a great tutorial on how to use the mail app. It also covers the calendar and the people app.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Pauline Smith
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 5:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using Win10's Mail App

Good Evening,

Are any instructions for using Win10's Mail app with NVDA? Thanks and an early wish for a happy new year.

Pauline

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.