From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Mendoza
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 5:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Win10's Mail App

Out of curiosity I tested awhile ago for the first time the Mail apps to my Windows 10 machine, I noticed when opening the mentioned apps took me so long to loads or open. Though, I never had experience this to other third-party applications like Thunderbird, and etc. Or, is this really normal as it was supposed to be?Again, this happen although none application is running in the background. I am currently using a Dual Core processor 5th generation with 4GB RAM. Not sure what exactly could cause of this. I appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza

Hi, Pauline,

David Moore has a great tutorial on how to use the mail app. It also covers the calendar and the people app.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie