Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 9:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Not working Well On My Internet Connection

Hi good people:
I'm having a very odd problem with NVDA.  It doesn't work normally on
my computer, with the internet.  It crashes from time to time.  It
happens on all the different browsers, including firefox, internet
explorer and chrome.  It happens most times, when I want to open a
link in a new window.
Some times when a crash occurs, it affects the computer that I have to
shut it down all together in order to make it function again.  Added
to this, when I attempt to spell out a word using my right arrow key,
the screen reader just shuts down.
I suspect the problem has to do with the synthesiser I use with the
screenreader.
I use a synth called viavoice outloud.  It is an old synth.  I can't
use the pre-installed ESpeak, because I don't understand what it says.
I've tried out different English tones, but I just can't understand
any of them.
As for the microsoft voices, they are just too low.
I don't have any problems with other programs on the computer.  The
screenreader works very well on them.
Added to this, I don't have problems going through my mails on Gmail,
and composing messages.  All these work very well too.
So, can anyone please suggest what I can do?
Hope to read some help.
From Ibrahim in Nigeria.