Re: trying to find the tutorial for ripping CD's using NVDA

Arno Schuh

Windows Media Player uses its own database to fetch the CD info. That's different to FreeCDB, Music Brains or CDText. So WMP for me is an alternate source when CDEX and iTunes (still uses the GraceNote DB) didn't come back with a result.

Arno

Am Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017 08:43 schrieb Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>:

Is there a reason why you want to use Windows Media player? I use
CD-EX for this task. its made for it in fact.
Its also free!
No messing about, just get your wav or mp 3 files and it even seems
to be able to use cddb and cd text to get info too.