From: Robert Mendoza
Sent: 30 December 2017 13:25
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Win10's Mail App

Out of curiosity I tested awhile ago for the first time the Mail apps to

my Windows 10 machine, I noticed when opening the mentioned apps took me

so long to loads or open. Though, I never had experience this to other

third-party applications like Thunderbird, and etc. Or, is this really

normal as it was supposed to be?Again, this happen although none

application is running in the background. I am currently using a Dual

Core processor 5th generation with 4GB RAM. Not sure what exactly could

cause of this. I appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza