Re: Problem facing in google-chrome

Narayan <krishnashree1221@...>

Yes. I am using google chrome v 63.0 whith Nvda 2017.4.
Shree

On 1 January 2018 7:04:06 AM "Adriani Botez" <adriani.botez@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you use the last crome and the last nvda version?

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 31.12.2017 um 23:10 schrieb Narayan <krishnashree1221@gmail.com>:

Hi group members, I am using google chrome with NVDA screen reader. but, i am facing a problem in this. from 2-3 days some contents are not displayed properly in google chrome.I cannot navigate paragraphs in website using arrow keys correctly. if i navigate using tab, there only links are displayed. I cannot access all the contents in the page using arrow keys. please help me providing solution. thanks in advance.

Shree