Re: internet problem

MJW <matthewjwilliams101@...>

Sounds more like a problem with your Internet connection (than an NVDA
glitch). Have you tried the usual tests to ensure you are connected
up properly? have you, for example, got another device such as a
smart phone or a tablet PC with which you could test your Internet
connection as well?
Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Best, Matt.

On 01/01/2018, anthony borg <anthonyborg001@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list

I wonder if someone can help me please.

Evrytime I'm trying to access the internet it is telling me that surfer is
not found. Besides that it is mentioning the proxy and firewall. Which it
is
something that I don't know anything about it.

I hope that somebody would be able to explain to me what I should please.

Thanks in advance

Anthony