Re: trying to find the tutorial for ripping CD's using NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

I tried CDex and couldn't get it to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 11:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to find the tutorial for ripping CD's using NVDA

Is there a reason why you want to use Windows Media player? I use CD-EX for
this task. its made for it in fact.
Its also free!
No messing about, just get your wav or mp 3 files and it even seems to be
able to use cddb and cd text to get info too.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-