From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 2:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] My Documents Opening In Windows Media Player

Hello again:
I don't know how to do it.

On 12/31/17, ely.r@comcast.net <ely.r@comcast.net> wrote:
Ibrahim
Not sure just how this has happened, but the tile associations for
Word have been reassigned to Media Player. The computer looks at the
file type, the letters that follow the file name, and uses the program
that is set to open that file type. You will need to reset that
connection between file type and program to open it. Will you need
help doing that? If so, post back to the list.
Rick