From: "Ibrahim Ajayi" <kobisko@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] My Documents Opening In Windows Media Player

Hello again:
the connection between file types and programs in order to open my
files.
I don't know how to do it.

On 12/31/17, ely.r@comcast.net <ely.r@comcast.net> wrote:
Ibrahim
Not sure just how this has happened, but the tile associations for Word have
been reassigned to Media Player. The computer looks at the file type, the
letters that follow the file name, and uses the program that is set to open
that file type. You will need to reset that connection between file type and
program to open it. Will you need help doing that? If so, post back to the
list.
Rick