From: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 3:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] duplicate messages

hello, Cindy!

There is nothing wrong about with google gmail account that you've been using. It just that the mailing list was intended to create this type of duplicating messages you've been experiencing right now. Or, I may say it was pretty something into a technical routing for receiving that was setup into the EO listing server perhaps.

Robert Mendoza

On 4/29/2016 9:04 AM, slery wrote:
Well, if it is google, then they only have a problem with this list and not the other 12 email listservs I am on.

Like Gene said, it is not my messages that are the problem (though they are also being duplicated).

Cindy