From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Gamages
Sent: 1 January 2018 15:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Win10's Mail App

Hello,

Having looked at the tutorial, I find that, while in a message, pressing the Alt key brings up the list of actions, the same as the context menu, it doesn’t bring up the ribbons. Has all this been updated? or is my Mail app messing me about?

I have only just decided to have another go at the mail app in W10, I can do most things, but I can’t save an attatchment, is this in the ribbons?

Comments please?

Best Regards, Jim.

Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 6:30 AM

Hi

If you go to the following link off my website at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

Then jump down by headings until you get to the windows 10 mail app section there is a tutorial which was created by David.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 12/30/2017 2:43 PM, Pauline Smith wrote:

Good Evening,

Are any instructions for using Win10's Mail app with NVDA?  Thanks and an early wish for a happy new year.

Pauline