From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 11:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] help wanted in porting espeak fixes over to windows

Please do not insult things that others find fine.
It may be rubbish to you but everyone has their favourite voice or synth.
That is just a personal thing.
I have always used Espeak with few problems. it is going through a rocky
patch just now but so many people I talk to in the flesh so to speak have
never ever tried any of the variants or played around with the settings to
customise it.
We do not really want another flame war on here about synths do we?
please pretty please?
Discussions of how to try to correct some of the recent changes are fine,
but just coming in and saying xxx synth is rubbish helps nobody at all, in
my view.
Oh and Happy 2018
Try not to break it before next year!

Brian