From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Malykh
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 5:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] New add-on - IndentNav

Hi guys,

I just wrote my first NVDA add-on:

https://github.com/mltony/nvda-indent-nav

It solves two problems:

1. In browsers you can jump to paragraphs with the same horizontal offset. For example, it can be useful to read first-level comments on web-pages that present a hierarchical trees of comments, like reddit.
Now you can simply find the first comment and press NVDA+Alt+DownArrow to go to the next first-level comment.

2. While editing source code in many programming languages, it allows you to navigate by the indentation level. For example, you can move to previous/next lines with the same indentation level by pressing
NVDA+Alt+Up or DownArrow. You can also jump to a parent line or to first
child.

Please let me know if anyone finds it useful, or if you have any
suggestions.

Tony