From: "Fernando Apan" <ferapan@utexas.edu>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 3:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] Issues with dropbox addon

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I hope you all are having a great year.

I'm experiensing a very extrainge problem with the firefox addon. It seems it hasn't been updated for a while. When I install it and press NVDA+alt+f I get this message: dropbox not found.

Would you please help me to figure out what could be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Apan.