Oh, I see. Well it's very unfortunate. Then we'll have to wait and see what happen.

Thanks for your responce.

Fernando Apan.

El 02/01/2018 a las 03:14 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escribió:
Well I reported this on Dropbox36, and its now on version 40.xx. Unfortunately this is not the only problem. They seem to have changed a lot of their web site as well making it quite hard to navigate for unexplained reasons with nvda.
Maybe somebody with the knowledge might like to look at this. I have in the past found there  tech help quite good, but they seem, increasingly not to understand where a blind user has issues, which is a little sad.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fernando Apan" <ferapan@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 3:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] Issues with dropbox addon

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I hope you all are having a great year.

I'm experiensing a very extrainge problem with the firefox addon. It seems it hasn't been updated for a while. When I install it and press NVDA+alt+f I get this message: dropbox not found.

Would you please help me to figure out what could be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Apan.