Re: Issues with dropbox addon

Fernando Apan

Oops, sorry. I ment to write D in stead of F, that was my mistake. But in fact, the icon is there, because I can see it from the system trade. It's just that NVDA doesn't read the dropbox sttatus.
Cheers.

Fernando Apan.

In the first place, the hotkey for the dropbox add on is NVDA + Alt + D and not F. Second, dropbox not found may just mean it's icon isn't showing in the system tray and you need to go to settings, personalization, then choose which icons appear in the system tray and make sure dropbox is turned on. This should fix it.

Roger

On 1/1/2018 9:40 PM, Fernando Apan wrote:
Hi Everyone,

First of all, I hope you all are having a great year.

I'm experiensing a very extrainge problem with the firefox addon. It seems it hasn't been updated for a while. When I install it and press NVDA+alt+f I get this message: dropbox not found.

Would you please help me to figure out what could be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Apan.

.