Re: numb lock help

slery <slerythema@...>

No, I mean a desktop just as I indicated. Laptops do not have a number pad
unless you by an external.

I have also discovered that it does the same thing with the + - * and /. It
apparently has to do with NVDA because I have it in all programs except
Money Talks where NVDA is asleep and I am using self voicing for that
program as I prefer the way it reads things.
Cindy

On January 2, 2018 5:10:20 PM "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io"

I have no idea, but most of us find the exact opposite, ie its turned on
when we want it off!
I'm assuming you mean its alaptop and that its toggled now by a single key.
I cannot imagine how this might be achieved.
is there a fn key on the machine somewhere.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-