Re: numb lock help

slery <slerythema@...>

After returning home, I restarted NVDA (did not restart the computer) and it fixed itself. All is working as it should now.

Cindy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 12:33 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] numb lock help

First, let's address the most simple possible solution.  Have you rebootted since the problem started?

If you have and it didn't solve the problem, I'll send another message discussing other things you can try.  For now, I'll say that there is nothing you could have typed that is a command to make such a change.  Whether something you typed caused some sort of malfunction, I couldn't say but there is nothing you could have typed that any designer intended to cause this change

Last, there are many larger laptops with numpads.  .