Re: Will this patch to windows for Intel chips impact speed for nvda?

Antony Stone

I do not suspect ulterior motives on Microsoft's part in this case, because
the Linux kernel is being patched in just the same way for just the same
reason.

Antony.

On Wednesday 03 January 2018 at 11:17:37, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io wrote:

Oh really, well, I'm not so sure. It feeds into the mindset that says
Microsofts eventual aim is to lock people in to getting software from its
store and nowhere else in the 'interests' of security, when in reality they
want to do what Apple is doing, create an ecosystem and make it hard for
third parties to just allow their software to run on a system.
Whether you suspect ulterior motives or not is your choice.