From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 8:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] one core voices are too slow when I choose them with nvda

Hello to all. This happens on the stable and next builds. I just reinstalled
windows on my computer and nvda as well. I made sure the system voice was at
Narrator is set to 70. The one core voices for nvda are still way way way
too slow. I don't see the voice boost anywhere. How can I change this again'
I've actually forgotten how.

Take care all.