Re: Mozilla Apps Enhancements add-on is out #addonrelease

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

The first manifestation of this add on did not work with the columns rearrangement.  However this second manifestation works a lot better.  I have a number of folders and for some reason, some columns do not show up as visible when I use the options list within the Thunderbird columns area.  Once I check them and then move them up very slowly, I get the proper order I desire.  This is a great add on for Thunderbird as opposed to the convoluted method of using object navigation to rearrange the columns.  I was never able to accomplish the rearrangement using the object navigation method.

On 1/3/2018 8:27 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Bravo! I've used it since it was first released about 2 months ago, and and it's awesome! Give it a go!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S de Telcel

El 03/01/2018, a la(s) 7:20 p. m., Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> escribió:

Hi Mozilla fans,

A brand new add-on named Mozilla Apps Enhancements by Javi Dominguez is now up. This adds useful keyboard commands for Firefox and Thunderbird.

Details can be found at:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

Enjoy.

Cheers,