From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 9:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] one core voices are too slow when I choose them with nvda

I don't know how well you will hear nvda  if at all but here is a sample of when I accidently had it at 100 percent. I cannot get it to sound like this any longer. Sorry about the crppy audio. Let's just say I was having a bad day. It's attached to my google drive.

On Jan 3, 2018, at 9:17 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Ah Ok. I'm no longer in the insider program so guess I'll have to wait for this one.

Take care and thanks.

On Jan 3, 2018, at 9:11 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,
Go to Settings/Ease of Access/Narrator and change the rate to above 80. At
the moment the overall rate is tied to that setting, but I'll ask around to
see if we can change that (requires Windows 10 Version 1709).
Cheers,
Joseph