Re: Latest Firefox is extremely slow

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I have the latest 57 version, I think its 5 or 6 as in 57.005 or 57.006 and I don't see this sluggishness.

On 1/4/2018 12:47 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Yes. Run the version 52 ESR or simply wait till V 58 comes out. Download 58 beta build 13 also if you'd like. That's what I'm running now. Its not as slow as V577.3.

On 1/4/2018 12:34 AM, Edhoari Setiyoso wrote:
Hi All,

I tried Firefox for couple of weeks now and it feels so sluggish. I think it began with Firefox Quantum, Unfortunately the solution that I found in the mozilla forum is to prevent access for accessibility, effectively rendering it useless with NVDA. Does anyone here has another solution?

Best Regards

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"