From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edhoari Setiyoso
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 9:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Latest Firefox is extremely slow

Hi All,

I tried Firefox for couple of weeks now and it feels so sluggish. I think it began with Firefox Quantum, Unfortunately the solution that I found in the mozilla forum is to prevent access for accessibility, effectively rendering it useless with NVDA. Does anyone here has another solution?

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso
edhoari <dot> s [at] gmail <dot> com