From: "Edhoari Setiyoso" <edhoari.s@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Latest Firefox is extremely slow

Hi,

Fallback to FF version 53 seems do the trick. Will try update to latest version just before Quantum

Thanks for your help

Edhoari Setiyoso
edhoari <dot> s [at] gmail <dot> com

On 04-Jan-18 12:49 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
The situation has improved somewhat in Firefox 58 and later, which NVDA 2018.1 will support (you can still use FF58 with NVDA 2017.4).
Cheers,
oseph