Re: Will this patch to windows for Intel chips impact speed for nvda?

This bug has been known by those that needed to in december, but my suspician was that they only patched it now because it took them time to think what to do about it.

I mean, you don'

't chuck a problem then say but it may take a few months to figure out things, meanwhile you can't do anything its not really good for business.

On 4/01/2018 10:34 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I did read the article, yes. However just as with that network bug a few months ago, it had been known about in security circles and was only patched when it became common knowledge.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Will this patch to windows for Intel chips impact speed for nvda?

The conspiracy theory makes me wonder if you, Brian, read the article before you expressed the conspiracy hypothesis.  the facts in the article, such as that this affects Linux as well, and that the problem wasn't discovered by Microsoft and that Linux developers are working on a software fix as well, all demolish the conspiracy idea.