If they say that screen readers are the problem I will use water fox which as all the stuff I need.

True it will eventually use outdated addons but so what.

With this new processer bug fix, I suspect firefox will be even worse.

On 4/01/2018 10:41 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Incidentally 57 latest still completely fails in my windows 7, so I'm back on 52 esr. Maybe by the time they get to version 60 ythey might get it torun on windows 7. Ahem.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Latest Firefox is extremely slow

Hi Group,

I have the latest 57 version, I think its 5 or 6 as in 57.005 or 57.006 and I don't see this sluggishness.

On 1/4/2018 12:47 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Yes. Run the version 52 ESR or simply wait till V 58 comes out. Download 58 beta build 13 also if you'd like. That's what I'm running now. Its not as slow as V577.3.

On 1/4/2018 12:34 AM, Edhoari Setiyoso wrote:
Hi All,

I tried Firefox for couple of weeks now and it feels so sluggish. I think it began with Firefox Quantum, Unfortunately the solution that I found in the mozilla forum is to prevent access for accessibility, effectively rendering it useless with NVDA. Does anyone here has another solution?

Best Regards

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"