Re: Mozilla Apps Enhancements add-on is out #addonrelease

Rui Fontes

It will announce what is in the date column.
In the messages received on the current day, Thunderbird only display time...

Rui

Às 02:16 de 04/01/2018, Robert Mendoza escreveu:

I tested this and it works well. However, in Thunderbird when I pressed control+ shift + 6 it announces only the time, not the date. Also, like to ask if we could customize the date format settings as well.
Robert Mendoza
On 1/4/2018 9:20 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi Mozilla fans,

A brand new add-on named Mozilla Apps Enhancements by Javi Dominguez is now up. This adds useful keyboard commands for Firefox and Thunderbird.

Details can be found at:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

Enjoy.

Cheers,