From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Latest Firefox is extremely slow

I am done with mozilla..

If they say that screen readers are the problem I will use water fox which

as all the stuff I need.

True it will eventually use outdated addons but so what.

With this new processer bug fix, I suspect firefox will be even worse.

On 4/01/2018 10:41 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Incidentally 57 latest still completely fails in my windows 7, so I'm
back on 52 esr. Maybe by the time they get to version 60 ythey might get

it torun on windows 7. Ahem.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.