Re: windows patch for intels

Could effect amds to.

Could effect video cards to.

I have just update the nvidia drivers on the vid cards on one of the systems I am working on, but I may have to get that machine back and get whatever is the latest driver for the card and hope.

On 5/01/2018 2:00 a.m., Josh Kennedy wrote:
Hi
I have an AMD a6 quad core processor. So I won’t be getting this patch then? Right? I got laptops with AMD processors because they cost a lot less than intel and they run just as good. Also AMD processors are used for xBox game consoles so I figure they must be very good.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10